Marie Kondoing your place or have a lot of donations?
If your donation is less than 10 bags of clothing- please note that you do not need to schedule an appointment, please come within our regular donation drop off hours listed below.
If your donation does exceed 10 bags/boxes of clothing please schedule a donation drop off with email@example.com
Are you a clothing company seeking to donate new clothes? Please contact: lindat@
We now accept donations Friday- Tuesday from 8:00 AM-2:00 PM.
Your donations directly benefit women experiencing homelessness and are an important boost to our programs.
We’re Currently In Need Of:
- We are collecting $10 and $20 gift cards to Food 4 Less, The 99 Cents Store, Ralph’s, and Target. Gift cards can be mailed to:
Downtown Women’s Center, Attn: Amanda Loso, 442 S San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013or, dropped off at the Front Desk between 8am and 3pm.
Clothing & Accessories
- Socks – new only
- Underwear/bras – new only
- Women’s clothing and shoes
- Plus-sized women’s career clothing
- Sun hats and baseball caps
Clothing must be new or gently used and freshly laundered. Shoes should be bagged or tied together.
- Tote bags and rolling luggage
- Sleeping bags
- Water bottles
- Sheets and comforters (full/queen size)
- Pots and pans
- Portable space heaters
- Cleaning supplies – new and unopened only (Read more about assembling Clean Home Kits here).
- Sanitary pads – new and unopened
- Adult diapers – new and unopened
- Travel sized toiletries – new and unopened (Read more about assembling Toiletry Kits here).
Arts and Enrichment
- Knitting needles and crochet hooks
- Puzzles and games
You can donate just about any motor vehicle and receive a tax deduction for your donation. Complete and submit this form, or call toll-free (855) 392-1227 (855-DWC-1-CAR) to arrange a convenient pickup time. We’ll pick up your vehicle, give you a receipt, and take care of the rest!
We’re Unable to Accept:
- Goods for children or babies (cribs, strollers, toys, clothing)
- Old computer monitors
- Large furniture
- Soiled or broken items
- Most food donations (Due to health and safety risks, all food donations must be coordinated with our Kitchen Manager prior to delivery.)
How to Donate Your Goods:
We accept donations at our Day Center at 442 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 on Friday through Tuesday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.