Please note our donation hours have changed! We now accept donations Friday- Tuesday from 8:00 AM-2:00 PM. Thank you for your overwhelming generosity and support as well as your flexibility with this change.
Your donations directly benefit women experiencing homelessness and are an important boost to our programs.
We’re Currently In Need Of:
- We are collecting $10 and $20 gift cards to Food 4 Less, The 99 Cents Store, Ralph’s, and Target. Gift cards can be mailed to:
Downtown Women’s Center, Attn: Amanda Loso, 442 S San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013or, dropped off at the Front Desk between 8am and 3pm.
Clothing & Accessories
- Socks – new only
- Underwear/bras – new only
- Women’s clothing and shoes
- Plus-sized women’s career clothing
- Sun hats and baseball caps
Clothing must be new or gently used and freshly laundered. Shoes should be bagged or tied together.
- Tote bags and rolling luggage
- Sleeping bags
- Water bottles
- Sheets and comforters (full/queen size)
- Pots and pans
- Portable space heaters
- Cleaning supplies – new and unopened only (Read more about assembling Clean Home Kits here).
- Sanitary pads – new and unopened
- Adult diapers – new and unopened
- Travel sized toiletries – new and unopened (Read more about assembling Toiletry Kits here).
Arts and Enrichment
- Knitting needles and crochet hooks
- Puzzles and games
You can donate just about any motor vehicle and receive a tax deduction for your donation. Complete and submit this form, or call toll-free (855) 392-1227 (855-DWC-1-CAR) to arrange a convenient pickup time. We’ll pick up your vehicle, give you a receipt, and take care of the rest!
We’re Unable to Accept:
- Goods for children or babies (cribs, strollers, toys, clothing)
- Old computer monitors
- Large furniture
- Soiled or broken items
- Most food donations (Due to health and safety risks, all food donations must be coordinated with our Kitchen Manager prior to delivery.)
How to Donate Your Goods:
We accept donations at our Day Center at 442 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 on Friday through Tuesday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.