Your donations directly benefit women experiencing homelessness and formerly homeless women, and are an important boost to our services and programs.
We’re In Need Of:
- Any denomination gift cards from Ralph’s, Target, 99 Cent Store, Rite Aid, Food 4 Less, Starbucks, or Subway.
Clothing & Accessories
- Socks – new only
- Underwear/bras – new only
- Rain slickers/ponchos
- Tote bags and rolling luggage
- Sleeping bags
- Sheets and comforters for twin/full sized beds
- Cleaning supplies – new and unopened only
- Pots and pans
- Small appliances
- Adult diapers (new and unopened)
- Travel sized toiletries (new and unopened)
- You can donate just about any motor vehicle and receive a tax deduction for your donation. Complete and submit this form, or call toll-free (855) 392-1227 (855-DWC-1-CAR) to arrange a convenient pickup time. We’ll pick up your vehicle, give you a receipt, and take care of the rest!
We’re Unable to Accept:
- Tampons or pads
- Goods for children or babies (cribs, strollers, toys)
- Large analog television sets
- Old computer monitors
- Large furniture
- Soiled or broken items
- Due to health and safety risks, all food donations must be coordinated with our Kitchen Manager prior to delivery.
How to Donate Your Goods:
We accept donations at our Day Center at 442 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 on Monday through Sunday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. We also accept donations at our MADE by DWC Resale Boutique at 325 S. Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 on Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., and Saturday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Contact us if you have any questions here or at (213) 680-0600.