Your donations directly benefit women experiencing homelessness and formerly homeless women, and are an important boost to our services and programs.
We’re In Need Of:
- Any denomination gift cards from Ralph’s, Target, 99 Cent Store, Rite Aid or Food 4 Less.
Clothing & Accessories
- Socks – new only
- Underwear/bras – new only
- Women’s clothing and shoes
- Plus-sized women’s career clothing
- Sun hats and baseball caps
Clothing must be new or gently used and freshly laundered. Shoes should be bagged or tied together. Please note, all clothing items must be boxed or bagged- we cannot accept loose items.
- Tote bags and rolling luggage
- Sleeping bags
- Water bottles or bottled water
- Sheets and comforters (full/queen)
- Pots and pans
- Portable space heaters
- Cleaning supplies – new and unopened only
- (Read more about assembling Clean Home Kits here).
- Adult diapers- new and unopened
- Travel sized toiletries- new and unopened
(Read more about assembling Toiletry Kits here).
Arts and Enrichment
- Knitting needles and crochet hooks
- Puzzles and games
You can donate just about any motor vehicle and receive a tax deduction for your donation. Complete and submit this form, or call toll-free (855) 392-1227 (855-DWC-1-CAR) to arrange a convenient pickup time. We’ll pick up your vehicle, give you a receipt, and take care of the rest!
We’re Unable to Accept:
- Goods for children or babies (cribs, strollers, toys)
- Large analog television sets
- Old computer monitors
- Large furniture
- Soiled or broken items
- Due to health and safety risks, all food donations must be coordinated with our Kitchen Manager prior to delivery.
How to Donate Your Goods:
We accept donations at our Day Center at 442 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 on Monday through Sunday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. We also accept donations at our MADE by DWC Resale Boutique at 325 S. Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 on Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., and Saturday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Contact us if you have any questions here or at (213) 680-0600.