If you landed here, you already know you want to change the world.
YES, WE’RE HIRING!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Downtown Women’s Center team.
At DWC, we’re innovators and problem-solvers. We believe everyone can play a part in ending women’s homelessness in greater Los Angeles. You’ll fit in here if you’re a determined optimist with a heart for our values: community, woman-centered, equity, respect, and sustainability.
We offer competitive pay and full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 11 paid holidays, vacation and sick time, five floating holidays, a 401(k) plan, and parking and transportation benefits.
- Director of Permanent Supportive Housing
- Grants and Contracts Coordinator
- Housing for Health Case Manager
- Rapid Re-Housing and Employment Program Manager
- Rapid Re-Housing Case Manager
- Housing For Health Clinical Program Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Housing Navigator
- Resource Navigator
- Housing for Health Program Manager
- Housing for Health Clinical Case Manager
- Community-Based Housing Program Coordinator
DWC utilizes Trauma-Informed Care strategies and interventions to end homelessness for women.
DON’T SEE AN OPPORTUNITY?
Don’t worry – there are many other ways to make an impact at DWC.