If you landed here, you already know you want to change the world.
YES, WE’RE HIRING!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Downtown Women’s Center team.
At DWC, we’re innovators and problem-solvers. We believe everyone can play a part in ending women’s homelessness in greater Los Angeles. You’ll fit in here if you’re a determined optimist with a heart for our values: community, woman-centered, equity, respect, and sustainability.
We offer competitive pay and full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 11 paid holidays, vacation and sick time, five floating holidays, a 401(k) plan, and parking and transportation benefits.
- Community Engagement Coordinator
- Day Center Program Manager
- Director of Permanent Supportive Housing
- Donations and Inventory Associate
- Housing for Health Case Manager
- Housing for Health Clinical Case Manager
- Housing for Health Clinical Program Manager
- Housing for Health Program Manager
- Housing Navigator
- Hygiene Program Attendant
- Rapid Re-Housing Case Manager
- Resident Manager
- Workforce Development Program Manager
DWC utilizes Trauma-Informed Care strategies and interventions to end homelessness for women.
DWC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin and ancestry, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, military and veteran status or medical condition.
DON’T SEE AN OPPORTUNITY?
Don’t worry – there are many other ways to make an impact at DWC.