DWC seeks a full-time Measurement and Evaluation Specialist to support DWC’s organizational learning efforts. The Specialist is responsible for DWC’s initiative to measure its impact on ending homelessness, compliance with contracts, and reporting on grants. This position provides support to the operations and programmatic departments by ensuring that current systems, policies, and procedures consistently align with intended outcomes. This position is responsible for monitoring and evaluating the metrics outcomes to guide quality assurance and compliance reporting for all program contracts and grants. A successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of operational systems, social service programs, effective outcome measurement, and an understanding of HMIS and other data systems. This position reports to the Chief Program Officer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Implement organizational performance measurement systems that facilitate accurate and reliable information collection and reporting across all programs
- Coordinate with staff on meeting the monitoring and evaluation requirements
- Develop policies and procedures for data collection and quality assurance
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing use of DWC’s Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Provide ongoing training and support to staff on compliance measures, including use of HMIS
- Manage the grant reporting calendar and prepare and submit grant reports to private and public funders
- Ensure that data collection is matched with funding requirements
- Coordinate annual compliance reporting for all affordable housing lenders
- Ensure contract compliance; support preparation for external audits
- Create and provide reports as needed to assist with internal data analysis and distribution of information to DWC’s Board of Directors
- Research and remain abreast of related studies in parallel sectors, ensuring that DWC is aware of evolving standards as related to homelessness, workforce development, and women’s health
- Provide oversight and support to external evaluation teams
- Other duties as assigned to support the mission of the organization
THIS COULD BE A GOOD MATCH IF YOU HAVE...
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Public Policy, Public Health, International Development, Social Work, or Social Science or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation for a non‐profit, consulting firm, or government agency with demonstrated success in designing effective strategies and systems
- Strong analytical and technical skills, particularly, proficiency in database management and information systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of government funding/grants and contracts
- Adept in report writing
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholder
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong administrative skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Access
SCHEDULE, SALARY, & BENEFITS:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position and is eligible for DWC’s comprehensive benefits package that includes training, paid time off, medical, vision, dental, EAP, parking and transportation benefits . Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm; with flexibility to work evenings and weekends when necessary. Salary range $45,000-$55,000 annually depending on qualifications & experience. DWC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter and resume to Resume@DowntownWomensCenter.org. Please include “Measurement and Evaluation Specialist” in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition.