Need Services?

Find out how to access the various services that DWC has to offer. 

Descubra como obtener los servicios que ofrece DWC.


How can I apply for housing?

To explore your housing options, please come to the Day Center (located at 442 S. San Pedro St., Los Angeles) to sign up to meet with a case manager; some transitional and permanent housing programs require a referral from a case manager.

In the meantime, do your best to obtain the necessary documents that housing facilities require such as your birth certificate and/or state issued ID, social security card, proof of income and a current TB test. We can also help you with those.

Showing 1 reaction