Create and maintain digital and social media campaigns to increase DWC’s digital and social media presence.
DWC is currently searching for a Digital Media Coordinator who excels in creating digital media campaigns, copywriting, website management, digital analyzing, and has a passion for digital media communications. You will coordinate the agency’s digital marketing campaigns, create exciting content to engage DWC supporters and donors, and help advance the agency’s strategic communication goals. This position will work interdependently alongside the Public Relations and Policy Coordinator, as well as coordinate with other agency departments and programs, when directed. Reporting to the Director of Communications and Policy, this position is a crucial part of DWC’s three-tiered Communications department.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Coordinate digital and social media marketing campaigns and direct mail pieces, including copy-writing, content creation, design, and execution
- Craft strategic and creatively effective project briefs and timelines
- Manage and execute social media platforms day-to-day (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and emerging platforms)
- Manage DWC website, including the creation of landing pages and fresh content
- Curate, write, and edit DWC blog content
- Alongside the PR and Policy Coordinator; create, produce and distribute the DWC Newsletter to digital and social media audiences
- Coordinate all digital campaigns from conception to project completion
- Manage Google AdWords and other direct marketing/pay-per-click
- Use digital analytic tools to effectively monitor, track, and report results
- Aid in guaranteeing the consistent use of brand identity and messaging across the organization by ensuring digital campaigns stay on message
- Coordinate online and print advertising, direct mail pieces, brochures, newsletters, and other materials –oversee design consultants when necessary
- Come prepared and ready to share original ideas and updates at weekly Comms meetings
- Have a team player attitude
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Communications and Policy
THIS COULD BE A GOOD MATCH IF YOU HAVE...
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
- 2-3 years digital communications experience in an agency or nonprofit
- Exceptional copy-writing, digital analytic and social media campaign skills
- Ability to disseminate and transform complex information into laymen’s terms and engaging content
- Strong and concise written communication ability
- Skillful, creative, and detail-oriented approach to all projects
- Highly organized, independent, and self-disciplined
- Able to set and meet goals under strict deadlines
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast paced environment with an attitude of fluidity
- Demonstrated success as a team player, including the ability to develop and maintain a goal-oriented, positive attitude throughout the organization.
- Strong graphic design skills and capability in Adobe Suite (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and basic video editing (Final Cut) preferred.
- HTML encoding knowledge preferred
SCHEDULE, SALARY, & BENEFITS:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position and is eligible for DWC’s comprehensive benefits package that includes training, paid time off, medical, vision, dental, EAP, parking and transportation benefits . Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm; with flexibility to work evenings and weekends when necessary. Salary range $43,000-$47,000 annually depending on qualifications & experience. DWC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter and resume to Resume@DowntownWomensCenter.org. Please include “Digital Media Coordinator” in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition.